Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
I dont always understand what he needs or wants from me. Most wives want a heart-to-heart connection with their husbands. But men often communicate their needs in ways that seem strange to women. How to bridge the gap?
Straight from a veteran dad and husband come these insightful, unexpected, and occasionally offbeat ideas. Bestselling author Jay Payleitner digs deep to give practical insight into how a woman can
- see the ways her husband does want to connectwhich may be different than what she expects
- encourage himnot overwhelm himwith her words
- understand why sex is such a big deal
- make space for him to step up and participate in family life
- be alert to his hero moments and respect and appreciate him
A husband does want to be close to his wife. Here are great steps to strengthening a marriage by making room for that closeness to happen.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION