Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Get the definitive guide to the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), the new client programming interface for the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 and Windows Vista. Award-winning author Charles Petzold teaches you how to combine C# code and the Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML) to develop applications for the WPF. Youll get expert guidance and hundreds of practical, hands-on examplesgiving you the skills you need to exploit the new interface and graphics capabilities for Windows Vista.
Discover how to:
- Create and enhance controls including menus, toolbars, tree views, and list views
- Use dynamic layout to automate the positioning of controls and graphics
- Work with dependency properties and routed input events
- Use XAML resources, styles, and templates to alter the appearance of your UI
- Use data binding techniques in XAML to help simplify and streamline your applications
- Create and publish XAML Browser Applications
- Develop visually-stunning UIs with interactive graphics, media, and animation
PLUSGet code samples on the Web
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION