Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
In the fifth edition of Intellectual Property in the New Technological Age, luminary authors Merges, Menell and Lemley continue to offer broad, accessible coverage of the full range of legal protections for intellectual property. Including seminal and cutting-edge cases and materials, this landmark casebook incorporates practice problems that encourage students to think like practitioners.
Timely and forward thinking, the authors of Intellectual Property in the New Technological Age offer:
- Complete coverage of basic and cutting-edge Intellectual Property law issues;
- An excellent selection of cases and materials;
- Practice problems that develop students' skills in applying the law;
- A law and economics perspective;
- Detailed treatment of new media issues, such as computer software;
- An introduction to biotechnology and the latest legal developments in the Statutory and Case Supplement;
- An Author Website with new cases and developments in IP law.
Updated throughout, the Fifth Edition offers:
- Revised patent materials that include the Bilski decision;
- Changes in patentable subject matter, obviousness, and the law of willfulness;
- New developments in digital copyright law and fair use;
- Trademark chapter revised to include dilution, merchandising, Internet keywords, Rescuecom v. Google, and fair use Software cases newly integrated into main chapters.
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL RESOURCES TO HELP YOU WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY? TRY EXAMPLES & EXPLANATIONS: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY 3E (9780735577336) AND EMANUEL LAW OUTLINES: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (9780735562974) --TWO OF MANY GREAT STUDY GUIDES FROM WOLTERS KLUWER LAW & BUSINESS.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION