Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
You and a partner go into business together and split the equity 50/50. You do all the work and your partner slacks off. He owns half your business- now what?
Slicing Pie outlines a process for calculating exactly the right number of shares each founder or employee in an early stage company deserves.
You will learn:
- How to value the time and resources an individual brings to the company relative to the contributions of others
- The right way to value intangible things like ideas and relationships
- What to do when a founder leaves your company
- How to handle equity when you have to fire someone
- Important issues to discuss with your lawyer
- Much more
The new and improved Version 2.3 contains updated information about legal issues, idea valuation, retrofitting and much more!
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION