Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Select and build procedure codes accurately with Carol J. Buck's 2017 ICD-10-PCS: Standard Edition. Designed by coders for coders, this practical manual includes all the ICD-10-PCS codes needed for todays inpatient procedure coding. As coders need extensive knowledge to work with ICD-10-PCS ? and to choose from the thousands of possible codes ? this book provides colorful Netters Anatomy illustrations and tables organized to help you choose and build procedure codes. Together, these features make procedure coding faster and easier. Also included is a companion website with the latest coding news and updates!
- Convenient Guide to the Updates lists all new, revised, and deleted codes, providing at-a-glance lookup of the annual coding changes.
- Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCRs) are listed in full for fast, easy access to coding rules.
- Unique! Full-color Netters Anatomy art is included in the front of the book to help you understand complex anatomic information and how it may affect choosing codes.
- Two-color design provides an economical version of this ICD-10-PCS coding manual.
- Codingupdates.com companion website includes the latest changes to the ICD coding system.
- Updated 2017 Official Code set reflects the latest ICD-10-PCS codes needed for procedure coding.
- NEW! Enhanced Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting provide easier reference to coding rules when they are needed most.
- NEW! Updated design better differentiates between Os and 0s.
- NEW color images show difficult coding concepts.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION