Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
With its concise outline format summarizing essential nursing content and multiple illustrations, including many of the authors' popular mnemonic cartoons, Illustrated Study Guide for the NCLEX-PN Exam, 5th Edition is the perfect study companion for the NCLEX-PN exam. The colorful and user-friendly design includes a special Alert! feature highlighting frequently tested nursing concepts, and Nursing Priority boxes identifying priorities of care. The book also includes a review of the latest NCLEX test plan and new alternate item format questions, plus chapters on pharmacology, lifespan, basic nursing concepts, and body systems to provide the most complete study guide available for the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Summarizes medications, diagnostic tests, and nursing procedures in chapter appendixes.
- Uses a concise outline format for easy access to essential nursing content.
- Includes answers and rationales for all review questions so students can understand why correct answers are right and incorrect options are wrong.
- Includes a companion CD-ROM that gives students an electronic testing experience with all 396 test questions from the book, as well as 900 additional questions.
- A 2-color, fun design enhances content with a student-friendly, manageable approach.
- Increases the number of test questions to over 1,200 for multiple study and practice test sessions.
- The CD-ROM allows students to choose practice questions by specific content areas and provides options for customized practice tests.
- Versatile format on the CD-ROM allows students to use content in a study, quiz, or exam mode with varying question and answer formats to make studying more effective.
- Includes electronic alternate item format questions on the CD-ROM, such as priority drag-and-drop and illustrated "hot spots," that are consistent with the features of the electronic NCLEX-PN exam.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION